Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Two More Screens Added

I have added 2 new screens to my growing Accounting Software Project. These are the fixed assets data entry screen and the Journal Entry screen.

I have added the fixed asset screen not just to create and display the list of assets but it also displays the current book value. I will be using straight line depreciation methods. It will also display the dates and depreciation amounts deducted so far.

  While I was designing the Fixed Assets screen, I came to realize that there are a lot of journal entries needed to entered manually like for example the unplanned depreciation expense. So I created a Journal Entry Screen for this purpose:

I also observed that having a command line is such a standard in many softwares like SAP, AutoCAD, and Sketchup. So I decided to add a command line into the main screen(highlighted in yellow at the bottom:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Build Screen Change and New Items in Purchases Screen

The manufacturing process of the air purifiers I am planning to manufacture and sell has changed from merely laser cutting the parts to have...