Friday, September 1, 2017

My Accounting Software Project

This blog is about the progress of my Accounting Software project. I am trying to put up a small business and before registering the company to BIR, the accounting software should be ready because I am aiming to use Computerized of Books of Accounts. The software must be presented to BIR for approval.

I ma thinking of a very basic Accounting Software for single proprietor. I will be basing the development using the book "Fundamentals of Basic Accounting" by Leonardo Aliling and planning to get another book.

Initially the splash screen:

The Main Screen:

The Sales Transaction Screen:


I would be selling 3 products only.

Here is the Purchase Transactions screen:


And the expenses screen:


Still on the conceptualization stage, so a lot of changes might occur in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Build Screen Change and New Items in Purchases Screen

The manufacturing process of the air purifiers I am planning to manufacture and sell has changed from merely laser cutting the parts to have...